Matthew Skelton is co-author of Team Topologies: organizing business and technology teams for fast flow. Head of Consulting at Conflux (confluxhq.com), he specialises in Continuous Delivery, operability and organisation dynamics for software in manufacturing, ecommerce, and online services, including cloud, IoT, and embedded software.
Recognised by TechBeacon in 2018, 2019, and 2020 as one of the top 100 people to follow in DevOps, Matthew curates the well-known DevOps topologies patterns at devopstopologies.com and is co-author of the books Continuous Delivery with Windows and .NET (O’Reilly, 2016) and Team Guide to Software Operability (Skelton Thatcher Publications, 2016), along with several key reports on SRE. He is also founder at Conflux Books which publishes books for technologists by technologists.
confluxhq.com / @matthewpskelton / @email@example.com
You can find Matthew at:
- Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @matthewpskelton
- Headshot photo: Matthew Skelton – 2020
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MatthewSkelton
- Google Profile: Matthew Skelton
- Github: https://github.com/matthewskelton
- Conflux Digital: https://www.slideshare.net/ConfluxDigital/ (new slides)
- Skelton Thatcher http://www.slideshare.net/SkeltonThatcher/
- Matthew Skelton http://www.slideshare.net/matthewskelton
- SpeakerDeck: https://speakerdeck.com/matthewskelton