Becoming a successful change leader
How can you be an effective leader when the horizon is uncertain? In this workshop, we’ll explore how to be more intentional when leading and managing through change. You’ll get to know practical, tried tools and techniques to help you and your teams succeed in driving and responding to change. We’ll examine how to react to change and support your teams, and how you as an individual can be a change leader.
What will you learn?
- How to become a confident change leader for your teams in times of change
- Strategies for driving change effectively in your organisation and becoming an enabler for your team
- The tools to help your teams thrive and succeed in times of high change
- Communication and alignment techniques to ensure your message is heard clearly and understood
- How to manage team and organisational dynamics that occur in periods of uncertainty
Lena Reinhard is a transformational executive and leadership coach and helps organisations perform and scale optimally with her consulting and advisory work. She has dedicated her career to building successful, high-performing globally distributed engineering organisations, and thriving teams in times of high change like hypergrowth. Previously, Lena served as VP Engineering with CircleCI and Travis CI, as well as a startup co-founder & CEO. Through her cross-functional background and experience, she brings a unique perspective on systems of technology, business, and people.